Coaching is a partnership that turns passion and personal strength into great leadership performance and life fulfillment.
TRANSITION COACHING enhances your ability to focus your thinking and to establish a clear direction for your own future. It builds the courage and confidence to move in that direction by taking intentional and focused action; which is essential to gaining inner peace and greater impact!
How a Free Session Process Works:
- You are invited to complete and submit the qualifying form
- Receive confirmation of your qualification within three days
- Book a session as best suits your time frame and schedule
- Receive further instructions to prepare for your session
The coach will engage with you about who you are, what you long for, where you may be stuck, how you think, assumptions you have made, and what motivates you, which leads to creating an action plan toward next steps for peace of mind and personal fulfillment.
Whether you're fresh out of college, well on your way to living your dream or eagerly approaching retirement, this session will help you name your goals. Walter is offering a free session to help you get started with a personalized approach to life planning.
Walter provides the Customized Coaching process based on your own priorities and desired outcomes. In this short hour you will discover your own inner wisdom in applying a self-discovery tool and benefit from experienced coaching insights.
How a Full Package Works:
The process can typically be completed in 10-12 weeks.
Provides clarity in assessing the gap between the "here" and the "there" of your goal
Establishes a clear agreement regarding desired outcomes and a package fee
Invites you to dig deep and invest yourself in this foundation-laying work
Connects you to your original design of key strengths, motivation, joy and passion
Addresses each of life's milestone transitions with clarity and confidence.
Delivers confidence in creating a map to see the whole transition picture
Each process is tailored to the client's logistical preferences
How Participants Describe Life After Engaging this Process:
- I feel confident with problems I encounter
- I am clear about what is my responsibility, and what is not
- I am fascinated by things I'm learning
- I use my imagination to solve problems
- I do things I do best, every day
- I am excited about the possibilities I see ahead
- I approach challenges at work, even if it's scary
How a Personalized Process Looks:
SAMPLE Menu: Usually 10-12 Weeks
Phase A – Assessment of Leader’s Self-Awareness
1) Essential Life Connection Inventory
2) Types of Change Inventory
3) Job Satisfaction Inventory
4) “In My Element” Clarity Test
5) 20 Questions to Answer Before…
6) Reviewing the Desired Outcomes
7) Self-Awareness Journey
Phase B – Leader’s Personal Design
1) EQ Profile
4) Core Values Index
5) Definition of Success
6) Discerning Leader’s Element
7) Reviewing the Desired Outcomes
Phase C – Integrating Leader’s Self-Awareness and Design
(1) What Does “Self-Awareness” Look Like?
(2) Discovering Leader’s High Performance Pattern
(3) Developing a Strong Personal Leadership Foundation
(4) Prioritizing Significant Relationships for Success
(5) Alignment of Personal and Corporate Dashboards
(6) Choosing Action Steps Toward the Desired Outcomes
(7) Obstacles to Fully Achieving the Desired Outcomes
(8) Threats to Full Alignment and Ways to Compensate
(9) Choosing Key Directions and Implementing the Decisions
Phase D – Six and Twelve–month Check Ins: Making Adjustments
At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want. - LAO TZU